Broken capillaries appear most commonly on the face and décolletage. They are caused by trauma, sun damage and genetic predispositions. Most commonly appearing around the nose, cheeks and chin.
The Cynergy effectively reduces and removes red capillaries with minimal discomfort and small to no downtime!
Cynergy Vascular Technology
With its exclusive MultiPlex™ technology, the Cynergy™ vascular workstation delivers unsurpassed efficacy with minimal side effects. It has been proven effective for pediatric use. Cynergy treats all types of vascular lesions, including facial and leg telangiectasias, broken capillaries, spider veins, hemangiomas, mature and blebbed port-wine stains, and rosacea.
Advanced Technology, Efficacious Outcomes for red capillaries
Cynergy treats vascular and pigmented lesions including red capillaries more effectively than conventional, single-wavelength platforms. With both a high-powered 585 nm pulsed-dye laser and a 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser, proprietary MultiPlex technology enables the sequential emission of two wavelengths from one delivery system for optimised clinical effectiveness.
- Reduced and eliminate the visibility of blood vessels
- Eliminate spider veins
- Long-lasting results with minimal recovery time
- Quick and effective treatment
- No side effects
Immediately after treatment, the problem area may appear darker or more prominent than before.
This will gradually reduce over the next 24 hours.
A mild sunburn-like reaction is normal
Swelling, bruising & redness may occur & last up to 72 hours, in some cases prolonged redness & blistering may be experienced.
- Apply a cold compress or icepacks for 10 mins per hour to reduce heat in the skin.
- Apply a cooling gel
- Use only mineral based makeup for 48hrs after treatment.
Until all redness has gone, avoid:
- Using AHA, BHA or Vitamin A products.
- Waxing the area.
- Swimming pools & spas with chemicals/chlorine.
- Activities that cause excessive perspiration.